House SELLING on Jill Street
Elevated Family Home You'll Love!!
Tucked away in one of Brighton’s most sought-after locations, this commanding home is instantly impressive and designed to make a statement.
With a well-designed floorplan, this property celebrates contemporary flair and modern conveniences, whilst still retaining a very warm ambiance.
Quality finishes and presentation, provide a spacious and light-filled residence perfect for a genuine bayside lifestyle.
The family chef will be impressed by the gourmet kitchen, complete with island bench, plenty of cupboard space and quality appliances, ensuring all your culinary needs are met.
Acting as the ‘hub’ of the home, the kitchen is superbly positioned whilst also overlooking the living areas for easy entertaining.
Upstairs also boasts three large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning and ceiling fans, serviced by a family bathroom.
The master bedroom features built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning, ensuite plus has bay breezes and elevated outlook.
Unsurpassed in its value-adding features, the home is solid in construction, immaculately presented and well maintained by its owners.
Ideally located on a 615m2 block walking distance to public and private schools, coffee shops, childcare and to the waterfront, be sure not to miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Single Lock-up Garage
Plenty Of Storage
So Close To-
– Walking distance to public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1
– Endless cafes, coffee shops, bars and restaurants moments away
– Weekly markets in Sandgate and Redcliffe
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves cafes, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city, is 5 minutes by car
– Sandgate, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Brisbane Airport is 15 minutes by car
The astute purchaser will appreciate the exceptional value on offer here. As a suburb, Brighton boasts positive and significant annual capital growth.
Contact me today to arrange your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 615 m²
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes