AcreageSemi-rural SELLING on Glenfinnan Court
NOW UNDER CONTRACT 27/11/23
Welcome to 20 Glenfinnan Court, situated in the picturesque suburb of Forest Glen, this is one that you don’t want to miss!
This stunning property boasts a generous layout with an array of amenities and features that are sure to captivate any potential buyer. As you step inside, you’ll appreciate the spaciousness and versatility of the open-plan living areas. The combination of the living room, dining area, and kitchen creates a warm and communal atmosphere, with an additional living area off the kitchen, this makes it ideal for spending quality time with family and friends.
The master bedroom is its own retreat featuring a built-in robe and modern ensuite. In addition, there is a second fully-fitted bathroom conveniently located to cater to the needs of the 2 additional bedrooms that are generous in size and include built-in robes and ceiling fans.
The outdoor areas are where this property truly shines. The covered alfresco area is perfect for hosting gatherings and enjoying the great outdoors. The entertainment area provides a unique and enjoyable space for alfresco dining and entertaining guests while overlooking the beautiful two acre block.
For those with hobbies or in need of extra storage space, the double bay powered shed is a fantastic feature. Whether you’re a DIY enthusiast or simply need room for tools and equipment, the shed provides ample space to cater to your needs.
The property is situated only a short distance to the IGA shopping centre, hairdressers, butcher, restaurants, café, children’s playgrounds, train station, private and public-school bus routes, and has quick access to the highway so that you can head to the best beaches Sunshine Coast has to offer or to Brisbane city. The position is perfect!
– Family home with 2 living areas
– 3 Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
– Two bathrooms
– Split system air-conditioning
– Covered outdoor living areas
– Double car accommodation adjoining the home
– Shed with kitchenette, shower and toilet
– Stand-alone office
– 40 solar panels
– 2 x 9000L water tanks
– Drinkable Bore Water
– Carport 6m x 6m
– Machinery or car service pit bay with power
– Landscaped established garden and orchid with lychee
– Usable and flat 8152m2 (apox 2 acres)
– Open plan kitchen with electric cooking, oven, rangehood, loads of cupboard space, dishwasher, fridge space and pantry
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Internal laundry with storage
– Tiled throughout with laminate flooring in the bedrooms
– Fully fenced yard, 2 concrete driveways and two electric gates to gain access to the property
– Septic system
– 2 Minute drive to Montessori International College
– 6 Minute drive to Sunshine Coast Grammar School
– 5 Minute drive to The Big Pineapple
– 11 Minute drive to Maroochydore
This property in Forest Glen presents an exceptional opportunity for those seeking a comfortable and stylish family home. With its three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a spacious two-car garage, double bay shed with carport, this property combines practicality with peaceful living. Don’t miss out on the chance to call this property yours! Contact AJ or Alex today to secure a private viewing!
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- 7 Garage