AcreageSemi-rural SELLING on River Gum Close
Gardeners Paradise In The Heart Of Mooloolah Valley
We are proud to introduce 16 River Gum Close, Mooloolah Valley to the market.
Bright, airy and spacious, this gorgeous family home in Mooloolah Valley will appeal to those seeking a relaxed, hinterland lifestyle with everything right at your doorstep, it’s not surprising that this property has been tightly held by its current owners for nearly 30 years.
Kick back with a chilled beverage while you watch the kids splash in the pool, or fire up the barbecue with family and friends, it’s the ultimate home for those who love to entertain.
This beautiful property is in an elevated private position and consists of 4 generous size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, open plan kitchen, a large covered entertainment area that overlooks the swimming pool, the 4th bedroom separate from the main house with its own fully equipped kitchen and living area. There is plenty of space for everyone!
Situated only a short distance to the Mooloolah town centre where you will find the IGA shopping centre, hairdressers, butcher, bakery, café, children’s playground, private and public-school bus routes, as well as quick access to the Bruce highway so that you can head to the best beaches Sunshine Coast has to offer or to Brisbane city. The position is perfect!
Additional features of main house;
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
• 2 additional bedrooms
• Main bathroom with both shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Kitchen with gas cooking, loads of cupboard space, quality tapware, dishwasher, fridge space and walk-in pantry
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• 2 living areas
• Air-conditioning in the main living area with ceiling fans throughout
• Internal laundry with storage
• 3x3m garden shed
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Double garage
• Large in-ground swimming pool
• Private 4743sqm block
• Dual access driveway
Additional features of the ‘guest wing’:
• Bedroom with built-in robe
• Open plan kitchen and living area that opens up onto a private deck
• Kitchen with gas cooking, loads of cupboard/storage space, quality tapware, dishwasher, fridge space and pantry
• Air-conditioning in the living area and ceiling fans
This property has a piece for the whole family and won’t last long, give me a call today to book your inspection!
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,743 m²
- 2 Garage
- AcreageSemi-rural House Category
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining