3 Bedroom Beautifully Renovated Queenslander
This delightful home is situated 1 minute walk to bus stop, close to shops, schools (in the catchment area for the high regarded St Elizabeths and Wellers Hill schools), pre schools, a range of coffee shops, restaurants, medical centre, bikeway, parks and sporting fields. A variety of amenities all at your fingertips including PA Hospital, Greenslopes Hospital, shopping centres, Clem 7 and the S.E. Freeway and just minutes to the CBD.
– 3 Good sized bedrooms, main with built-in
– Main bathroom features Shower and Bath
– Air-conditioning to Living
– Open plan kitchen / living / dining
– Well equip kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cook top and Dishwasher
– Second toilet located downstairs
– Fully fenced yard, pets on application
– 1 Shaded car space at front of property
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Back under covered deck off kitchen
Situated less than six minutes from Brisbane’s CBD and in one of the Southside’s premiere suburbs, this 3 Bedroom Queenslander is perfect for families or couples.
***IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE SMS NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES, OPEN HOME TIMES CAN CHANGE AND YOU WILL NOT BE UPDATED IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED.**
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Street View