Walk to restaurants from your boutique apartment
Perfect northern aspect, located in a quiet street shielded from any road noise, yet just a moments walk to all of the popular eateries, restaurants, and conveniences of this beautiful suburb – including Morningside train station & direct city bus route.
– A great property for any first home buyer/couples or investors
– Large master bedroom with air conditioning and own private Juliette balcony with stunning views
– Great size living space with air conditioning
– Open kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space as well as stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Fabulous front balcony facing North with leafy suburban outlook
– Secure lock-up garage with additional storage space and laundry facilities
– Boutique complex of 8 properties with low body corporate fees
-15 mins to the City
– 2 min walk to the train station
– School catchments for Morningside State School & Balmoral State High School
– Body Corporate fees – $1,743 per year
With so much within easy reach of this coveted address, it will not be available for long.
Make this a priority and call Mario Rossi on 4028 166 370 to discuss.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Street View