Walk to shops and train!
Located in the upcoming suburb of Strathpine, this 3 Bedroom townhouse offers an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to get a foot in the property market or an investor to grow an existing portfolio.
Introducing you to the property is the open plan, tiled living and dining area with sliding door access to the covered patio & private courtyard. The functional kitchen offers ample storage and bench space, along with appliances inclusive of an oven and rangehood.
Moving through to the 2nd level of the home, a large master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe greet you at the top of the stairs. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, both offering built in wardrobes and the bathroom with a single shower cavity and separate bathtub. Short 450m walk to Strathpine Shopping Centre, 700m to Strathpine Train station and a stones throw to Pine Rivers Park, it doesn’t get much more convenient than this.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Main Bedroom with build in wardrobe and ceiling fan and air-conditioning
* 2nd Bed with Built in Wardrobe and ceiling fan
* 3rd Bed with Built in Wardrobe and air-conditioning
* Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with ceiling fan and sliding door to patio
* Great sized kitchen with pantry, ample bench space and includes Oven, Rangehood and Electric Cooking
* Internal laundry
* Powder room downstairs
* Functional bathroom with Bath and separate shower
* Private & secure lock up single garage with extra storage area
* Outside area – patio will fully fenced paved courtyard, great size for the family BBQ
* Security screens throughout
* Tenants on periodic lease agreement
* Rental appraisal $310 – $330 per week
Please contact Matt Phillips anytime to discuss 48D/26-28 Mecklem Street, Strathpine
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Street View