Welcome to 41 May Street, Mango Hill where you are surrounded by playgrounds and parklands!
This two storey residence is set across a 405sqm allotment is the ideal home for growing families seeking a friendly and easy suburban life.
Located within a 6km journey to Westfield North Lakes, Mango Hill Tavern, North Lakes State College, Mango Hill State School, Mango Hill East Station and an array of shopfronts this property is in prime position.
A rare property with duel living compatibility, with 1 bedroom and bathroom downstairs and 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs. The property has plenty of storage space and a huge backyard ready for the kids or pets!
– Three generous sized bedrooms upstairs, main with airconditioning
– One bedroom downstairs with ensuite
– Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioning and plenty of natural light
– Well appointed kitchen with ample bench space and cupboards, modern quality appliances updated 2-3 years ago including a dishwasher and gas cooking
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Covered outdoor deck – perfect for entertaining
– Huge Fully fenced yard
– Single remote lock up garage and off street parking
– Downstairs area includes plenty of storage space, internal laundry, workshop and playroom/gym area.
Contact Matt Phillips anytime to discuss 41 May Street, Mango Hill
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 sqm
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View