Fantastic Unit with a Massive Balcony!
Perfectly positioned a stone’s throw from Coorparoo Square, this apartment offers easy maintenance great for modern living. Located in a quiet street, this solid brick building with only 5 units is a real find. Perfect for both owner-occupiers and investors looking for a family home or a solid investment, this first-floor cavity brick apartment is a rare find.
The interior opens up to an open plan living area, flowing effortlessly to the kitchen and dining spaces. The oversized covered balcony offers a heightened setting for entertainment and relaxation. The modern kitchen services a large pantry, inbuilt dishwasher, and generous bench space and cupboard space.
The two spacious bedrooms have built-in robes, block out roller blinds, and plenty of space for a king or queen bed. The well-appointed bathroom has a bathtub and a separate toilet.
Additional extras include a single car secure garage, fly screens, and ample storage throughout.
Property Features –
• Open plan living and dining leading to a large balcony that is a perfect entertaining area which also offers city glimpses.
• Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Huge master bedroom with built-in robes and plenty of natural light
• Large second bedroom with built-in robes
• Security screens throughout and intercom for added security
• Internal laundry for your convenience and privacy
• Large secure lock-up garage
• Plenty of off-street parking available
• Currently tenanted for $350
Property Benefits –
• 1km walk to Coorparoo train station
• 400m from Coles and Woolworths
• Quiet street
• Low body corporate fees
The owner needs this property sold, come and have a look, make an offer, and secure your new property today!
Call Mario Rossi on 0428 166 370 for further information.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 81 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Street View