Large 143m2 Mutuals Apartment
Conveniently located in the ever-popular inner Brisbane suburb of Taringa, and within easy walking distance to a multitude of essential amenities, comes this spacious (143m2) two-bedroom renovated apartment.
This apartment is in a small complex of eleven with secure intercom entry and is perfectly positioned to support a busy lifestyle. A fantastic opportunity for a first home buyer or investor.
The spacious living and dining area is carpeted with a neutral colour scheme and has plenty of light throughout. The kitchen is situated beside the living area and provides lots of storage. The large glass sliding door provides living room access to the sunny balcony – a perfect spot for enjoying meals and relaxing.
With both bedrooms of good size, one with an ensuite, and a second bathroom with laundry incorporated. Both bedrooms open through glass doors to the generous balcony.
– Large 143m2 floor space and recently renovated
– Mutual Estates
– Abundance of natural light with perfect northerly aspect
– Kitchen includes a dishwasher, insinkerator, oven, stove, pantry and room for 2 fridges
– Brand new air conditioner in master bedroom and new hot water system
– Spacious living space with private balconies
– Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
– Large tandem lock-up garage with room for bikes or extra storage
– Low Body Corporate Fees and ample visitor parking
– Currently rented
– Just 5km to the CBD, 3km to University of Queensland
– 4 minute walk to Taringa train station and Moggill Rd bus stops
– Walk to cafes, restaurants, Toowong Village Shopping Centre, Westside Private Hospital
– Located inside the BBC, Ironside, St Ignatius, Indooroopilly State Primary & High School catchments, all less than 1km away!
Don’t miss your chance to inspect, contact Roger now for more information or an inspection!
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 145 sqm
- 2 Garage
- Street View