Low maintenance living!
Welcome to 16/40 Rawlinson Street, Mackenzie where you are in a prime location with Shops, Parks, Sporting Grounds, Train Station, Restaurants all within walking distance!
Your new local amenities include Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza which includes all your must have facilities banks, pharmacy, beauty, liquor land, newsagency, Kmart!
If you are not familiar with the area, you will be surprised with what you will now have at your fingertips. Plenty of local businesses and cafes, and heaps for the kids Lollipop’s Playland and BOUNCEinc Tingalpa
The property is situated 850m from Murarrie Train Station, and short drive to the Gateway Motorway which is extremely convenient both to go north and south bound.
School catchment zones include Murarrie State School and Balmoral State High School.
This home offers an ideal location along with value for money.
When you walk into Rawlinson Street you will feel right at home with your clean, crisp modern white walls and stainless-steel appliances. The open plan living and dining has a split system air conditioning unit along with a ceiling fan, whilst the kitchen offers ample storage and bench space. All bedroom’s contain built-in wardrobe and ceiling fans.
Perfect sized under covered balcony to enjoy outdoor entertaining.
* Main Bedroom with modern ensuite, built in robe and ceiling fan
* 2nd Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes and ceiling fan
* Open plan lounge/dining with sliding door to patio. Includes ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances include Dishwasher, Oven, Rangehood and Electric Cooking
* Modern bathroom with shower/bath combination
* Private off street Car space 5.4m by 3.6m
* Internal laundry and linen cupboard
* Covered Balcony
Currently tenanted for $435 p/w until January 29th 2020
Feel free to contact Matt Phillips anytime to discuss 16/40 Rawlinson Street, Murarrie
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View