Stunning Landmark Family Residence
Welcome home, to this classic Queenslander. Immaculately presented to offer the very best of old world and new, the three-storey design reveals a blend of clean lines, soft neutral tones and modern finishes, blended with traditional features like stained glass windows, ornate archways, high ceilings and timber floors. Properties like this do not come on the market very often, don’t miss your chance to inspect this iconic home.
Showcasing a true appreciation of the modern family lifestyle, you will love to entertain your family and friends in this impressive and spacious home, with open connected spaces and an easy flow between indoors and out. Enjoy the large wrap around verandah where you have water view glimpses and can watch the kids swim in the pool and play. Welcoming fresh breezes and natural light, this family space adjoins the well-appointed, modern kitchen. Also, on this level you will have three generous bedrooms, plus a spacious main bathroom with clawfoot bathtub and shower.
The lower level has a separate entrance and is sure to suit a variety of family configurations, providing a generous rumpus, office and excellent floor to ceiling storage cupboards, and an additional bed & bathroom perfect for the teenager’s retreat or even separate Airbnb guest privacy. Sitting on a large 847m2 block with private, low maintenance gardens the home offers ample opportunity to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle. Set on a peninsular, it is a perfect location for all the family to enjoy boating, fishing, swimming and so much more.
Notable features of the property;
– Attic space with bay windows
– Water views
– Quiet space for reading favorite book or relaxing
– Two separate storage spaces
– Character features including polished floorboards, ornate archways
– Air-conditioning plus natural sea breezes throughout the year
– Open plan living/dining space with large verandah with water glimpses
– Generous family bathroom with free standing bath plus shower
– Three bedrooms including a massive master bedroom with built-in robes, en-suite + sunroom
– Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Security system set up
– Two spacious rumpus areas with internal laundry in one.
– Fourth bedroom with ensuite
– Large office & internal laundry
– Swimming Pool
– Low maintenance, private gardens
– 3 garage spaces – with an electric gate
– Extra parking for boat and or caravan
– Large storage area for mowers, bikes etc.
This wonderful home is a short walk (5oo meters down Base St) to a small sandy beach which is swimmable towards high tides, or if not swimming perhaps walking the dog in the cool of the evening when other walkers greets you with a “hello”. On your walk you will see some of the islands of Moreton Bay and even on occasion a dolphin! There is a row of shops just past the home providing almost every amenity.
Victoria Point is a lovely Bayside suburb with a good sense of community values and everything at your doorstep. Several school options, doctors and restaurants all close by. Ferries run regularly from Victoria Point to Coochiemudlo Island where you will find golden unspoilt beaches! A short 35-40min drive to the CBD, Brisbane Airport and the Gold Coast in just one hour. Don’t miss your chance to inspect, contact Roger for an inspection or more information today!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 847 sqm
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Street View