Auction Location: Onsite.
With over 100 years of character and charm, this home truly has it all! Boasting an abundance of internal and external living space on a lovely 1239m2 block, there is no doubt you will fall in love with this beauty upon inspection, with features including:
* Three oversized bedrooms with huge 3.4 metre ceilings, built in robes, ceiling fans, air conditioning and of course a huge amount of space and light!
* Master features french doors, opening to a sleep out/ study
* Separate lounge and dining rooms
* Country style kitchen with modern appliances, great bench and cupboard space
* Wherever you look throughout, true character and beauty is easy to find! Whether it’s the original hallway archways, stained glass and lead light windows, pressed tin ceiling in lounge room and the breezeway Panels above doors!
* Wind down… No better spot to end your day then sitting on the front deck enjoying a wonderful sunset.
* Breeze through summer with an in-ground fibreglass, saltwater pool! Your family will love summer days in this area, your own private luxury oasis resort.
*The patio area is built to entertain and relax! With a view over the pool and backyard you will love spending your time here.
Downstairs features a double lock up, remote garage;
* A fourth bedroom or multi purpose space. Alternatively it would be A perfect work from home base, with private and separate access from street.
* A workshop that has previously been fit for for a Seamstress, a Potter, and a Psychologist at various times in its history.
* Ample storage
* Internal laundry and toilet
Other notable features include:
* Built in vacuum system upstairs and downstairs
* Great peace of mind with all accessible doors and windows having Crimsafe
* Additional driveway and high roofed carport, perfect for a third car, boat or caravan
* Side access ramp, as detailed in our floor plan
The Location is perfect and ensures the very best of the great surrounding amenities are at your fingertips. You are walking distance to primary and senior schools, public transport, a short drive to a prestigious private school, surrounded by great shops and local parks and only minutes to the Warrego Highway and Riverlink access points, ensuring an easy trip to the Brisbane or Ipswich CBD!
Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind property! This home will be auctioned onsite on the 8th October, 5:30pm if not sold prior.