House SELLING on Steiner Crescent
Perfect Family Home or Investment Opportunity in Beautiful Baringa
This charming, modern home situated in Aura, the City of Colour is ideal for investors, down-sizers and first-home buyers. “Living at Aura means having everything at your fingertips, schools, shopping, parks, playgrounds, cycleways, sports fields, entertainment and employment opportunities!”
Smartly designed with so much curb appeal, the layout maximises the use of space, flows naturally and allows an abundance of natural light into the home.
Some of our favourite features include:
• Stylish Kitchen with stone benchtops and plenty of bench space.
• Modern electric appliances and dishwasher
• Expansive open plan dining and living
• Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe
• Trendy Ensuite and Bathroom with stone benchtops
• 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• 2 Split Aircons. One in the family room and one in the master bedroom
• Four blade ceiling fans throughout
• Large Linen Cupboard
• Security Screens to windows and sliding doors
• Double lock up garage with remote access
• Water Tank
• Easy, low maintenance living
• Fully fenced, family sized and pet friendly backyard
• Under Cover Alfresco perfect for entertaining
Other good to know facts:
• Built in 2017
• NBN ready
• Council Rates is approximately $858 for 6 months
• Water Rates is approximately $314 per quarter
• Currently tenanted at $490 per week.
• Walking distance to Baringa central, the state-of-the-art S.T.E.M school, day care centre and Baringa IGA.
• Centrally located to many parks and bikeways and it’s about a 5 minute stroll to the impressive ‘Pedal Park’ which is perfect for keeping the kids entertained.
• Easy access to highway North and South.
• 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Hospital
• 30 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
• 10 minutes to Caloundra and Mooloolabah beaches
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Lara.
Please Note : Some images have had virtual changes or virtual staging.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 375 m²
- 2 Garage