Undeniably stylish and overwhelmingly impressive with no expense spared to create the ultimate in designer acreage living, the result is an expansive luxury Queenslander which offers stylish family living of the very highest caliber, set on a generous 8,055m2 and hinged against a natural rain-forest setting.
This majestic Queenslander commands attention from the outset from the manicured lawns and sheer size of the property. Upon entry to the home you are treated to all the beautiful and charming features you would expect from a grand Queenslander, such as wide verandas, soaring ceilings, VJ walls, chair rails, ceiling roses and beautifully polished timber floors.
The heart of the home is delightfully open planned, incorporating all the important domains including cooking, dining, living and entertaining. Enjoy hosting friends in winter months by gathering around the classic marble double sided fireplace in the living room/dining; or gather around the enormous kitchen with stone benchtops. The cabinetry throughout the house offers a Hamptons aesthetic which is complemented by marble accents.
The open-plan zone downstairs integrates seamlessly with the generous outdoor entertaining area. Watch on as children sprawl out onto the grassy level backyard, or grab a racquet and have a hit on the full-size flood-lit tennis court, and finish the day with a splash in the pool. This property is all about the lifestyle and what resort living could look like all the time.
Inside, there is a media room with room for the billiard table! This Hampton-inspired rumpus room also serves as a library, and has built-in cabinetry and day bed- perfect for the kids to hang out. In this wing of the home there are 2 large bedrooms and main bathroom that offers marble topped shaker cabinetry, freestanding clawfoot bath and plantation shutters.
The master bedroom is more like a hotel room with a luxuriously appointed full size ensuite, boasting a huge double shower. The master features doors that open out to the veranda and to the glory of the sunsets across the plains that stretch away from the championship-size floodlit tennis court and aquamarine resort styled pool.
What we love:
– 852m2 of Hampton’s inspired living over two levels
– 8,055m2 of land approx. 2 acres
– Beautiful Queenslander finishes such as chair rails, VJ, ceiling roses, French doors, polished timber floors, high ceilings, plantation shutters
– Kitchen with shaker cabinetry, induction cook-top with stone topped benches
– Rumpus/library/media room
– Alfresco entertaining area
– Master suite with oversize ensuite double shower, his and hers vanity
– 5 bedrooms
– 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms with marble detailing plus 2 powder rooms
– Laundry/Butlers with plenty of bench space.
– two-car garage, including additional storage space perfect for workbench or storing bikes, boards, etc
– Ducted air conditioning throughout, ceiling fans, split systems, fire place
– Outdoor amenities include full-size tennis court, in-ground pool, fire pit
– Rolling park-like landscaped grounds complete with dam/pond
– Eco sewerage system, solar panels, bore water
Your own personal acreage retreat in a sought-after coastal location is located within 15 mins to Mooloolaba and Caloundra, 10 mins to Kawana Hospital precinct, 15 mins to Private Schools including Sunshine Coast Grammar, Matthew Flinders & Immanuel Colleges.