Perfectly positioned less than 20m from the waterfront and on a generous 841 sqm, this stunning waterfront home is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
From the moment you walk in, you are sure to be impressed. This home is feature packed, including:
– Four well-sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and carpet. The large master bedroom has access to your entertainment area and features air-conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and good-sized ensuite with a double vanity, plenty of bench and storage space, large shower with stainless steel fittings and seperate toilet
– Functional bathroom with stainless steel fittings, ample storage space, large bath and shower and seperate toilet
– Functional and modern kitchen with granite benchtops, ceiling fan, stainless steel appliances and fittings, double basin with dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space
– Large and open living area with built-in fire place, ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning, tiled flooring throughout and access to your covered alfresco area
– Generous dining area that overlooks those beautiful water views, ceiling fan and access to your entertainment area
– Internal and seperate laundry with ample bench and storage space.
As you head outside you can see why this home is perfect for the family, offering:
– Large alfresco area that over looks the water, perfect for entertaining guests all year round
– Good-sized yard for the kids to run around and enjoy
– Direct access to Salford Waters Park
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
This home is perfectly positioned, close to:
– W H Yeo Park (700 m)
– Victoria Point State School (1.7 km)
– Victoria Point State High School (2.4 km)
– Local Shopping Centre (3.4 km)
All offers are to be submitted by Monday 23rd of November 2020. Call today to arrange your inspection!