Auction Location: On Site.
Step across the threshold and into the spacious entrance of your new family home. Boasting five large Bedrooms and three luxurious Bathrooms, this house is sure to delight the whole family.
The ground floor entrance funnels you through the space, past the downstairs bathroom, large laundry and media room, into the heart of the home. A large open plan kitchen shares the space with the living room, and as you enter your eye is drawn out across the spacious entertainers’ patio, to the pool and easy to maintain backyard. The kitchen will satisfy even the keenest of cooks, with large stone benchtops and double ovens, a double bowl sink in the island bench, a walk-in butler’s pantry, and an abundance of storage. Cool off after all your hard work by taking a dip in the pool, or by taking advantage of the ducted air conditioning throughout, which ensures comfort for all, swimmers, and non-swimmers alike.
This well-designed house is full of light, with the high ceilings throughout helping to maximise the sense of space available to the people lucky enough to call it their home,
Climb the timber and glass balustrade stairs and be greeted by a second Living area, three guest Bedrooms, each with plush carpet and their own wardrobes, a luxurious guest Bathroom with bathtub, and the crown jewel, the master retreat. The master retreat has two walk-in robes, that’s right two, a large fully fitted ensuite with double basins, and its own private balcony.
• Five bedrooms, three bathrooms & a double garage on an elevated, north-facing 405sqm block.
• 2.7 metre high ceilings bring to life a free-flowing open-plan layout.
• Amenities include stunning flooring, ducted air-conditioning, a spacious laundry, carpeted multi-purpose room, multiple family rooms, and ample storage.
• All five bedrooms include ceiling fans, LED lighting and built-in wardrobes.
• The master bedroom has a spacious dual his & hers walk-in wardrobe, picturesque balcony and ensuite with his and her vanities, modern bathroom facilities and floor to ceiling tiles.
• Kitchen includes induction cooktop, dual ovens, 2-pac cabinetry, 40mm stone island benchtop, glass splashbacks and an expansive butler’s pantry.
• Private and secluded backyard entertainment area with a low maintenance pool with glass fencing and a private, flat and child-friendly backyard.
This home has all your storage and security needs covered too, with a large linen cupboard, lock up, remote control double car garage, fully fenced low maintenance yard, and crimsafe screens throughout.
Located on the border of Ashgrove and Enoggera, Lady Galway Street offers great access to local Primary and High Schools, whilst situated only 7 kilometres from the CBD. Within a short drive to Marist College, Mt St Michael’s College, Hillbrook Anglican School and within the Oakleigh State School catchment, you will enjoy the location and all it has to offer. There is also an abundance of transport options including Enoggera train station, multiple bus routes and bike ways.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to call this wonderful property your home, contact Mario on 0428 166 370 for further information.
* This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.