Townhouse SELLING on Rode Road
BEAUTIFUL, SPACIOUS AND TASTEFULLY UPDATED - WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING!
This immaculate, expansive and exquisitely refreshed 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom town home will tick all the boxes! Conveniently located in the heart of Chermside, yet walking distance to schools, restaurants, parks, transport, and shops, you can leave the car at home and enjoy all that the suburb has to offer.
– 9ft ceilings downstairs are a definite point of difference and help to create a spacious, luxurious ambiance as soon as you walk through the front door
– Brand new carpets and paint feature throughout – this property has been beautifully updated by the current owners
– Modern kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, electric stove top, brand new range hood, and oven. An abundance of storage and bench space
– The huge, air conditioned, open plan living and dining area downstairs also has enough room to fit a designated office/study space
– Powder room/toilet downstairs next to the internal laundry
– Large, covered patio area out back with a tranquil, leafy outlook – perfect for unwinding after a hard day at work, or for entertaining friends and family
– Main Bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite, and a spacious built in wardrobe
– Ensuite includes large shower cavity and storage to vanity
– 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are a good size with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with shower and bath, and storage to vanity
– Single lock up remote garage
– Brisbane city glimpses from the main bedroom and ensuite
The property is ideally located in a quiet position at the rear of the complex and is within walking distance to Chermside Shopping Centre, the Prince Charles Hospital, the Chermside Library and Aquatic Centre. Multiple transport options are readily available within walking distance of the property. There are local bus stops situated on Rode Rd, Gympie Rd and the Chermside Bus Interchange.
Confirmed school catchment zones: Wavell Heights State School and Wavell State High School.
Close to: OLA Primary School (walking distance), St Anthony’s Primary School, Mt Alvernia College and Padua College.
Please contact Kellie Barridge on 0422 617 653 to inspect this gorgeous town home today and make it yours!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 136 m²