Presented to market for the first time since it was built in 2013 is this incredible low maintenance investment opportunity in a growing suburb with new infrastructure galore. With an array of upgrades, and a location backing onto council reserve you cant go wrong with this one!
– Currently rented for $635 per week – Approximately 6.2% Yield!
– Modern low-set duplex with two great tenants in place
– CaeserStone bench tops in the kitchens
– Gas cooktops & hot water systems throughout
– Situated on an elevated block looking over council parkland
– Lock-up garaging for each unit
– Close to schools, transport and only 7km to Petrie’s University (USC) campus
– Walking distance to the brand new Woolworths complex
With so much money being invested into infrastructure upgrades in Dakabin such as the new Woolworths complex (with 20 extra specialty stores), the upgrade to Dakabin train station and the road widening of Alma Road, it makes sense that a property in this area is a safe investment. With returns around the 6% mark this property is an opportunity to potentially create an extra stream of cashflow for the savvy investor wanting to get into dual occupancy property.
Currently rented for $340 per week until 07/21
Ceiling fans throughout
Kitchen with CaeserStone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top
Alfresco overlooking parklands
Courtyard with room to play
Master bedroom features an ensuite & walk in robe
Large guest bathroom with bath
Currently rented for $295 per week until 08/21
Private entry hidden behind a gate leading into an open plan living/dining/kitchen area
Kitchen with CaeserStone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and gas burner cooktop
Make no mistake, savvy investors will jump on this opportunity! Call Joel Clifford today to book your inspection and avoid missing out!