House SELLING on Saul Street
True Delight by the Bay!
Nestled in a sort after pocket of Brighton, this endearing home offers a picturesque, green-filled setting boasting all the ambience of bayside living, without the price tag or upkeep!
Within walking distance to the waterfront, sporting, shopping and transport – there is fabulous move-in comfort whilst still offering opportunity for growth, if desired.
Offering classic character street appeal with a quaint entry way, a warm welcome is immediate.
Freshly painted inside, with floating timber floorboards that flow throughout the interior, opening into a light filled living and dining area boasting a newly updated kitchen which offers superb storage within timeless white cabinetry and extensive bench space.
Positioned on a 655m2 block, the huge backyard is fully fenced and includes mature greenery and also offering side access to the 3-bay powered shed.
There are three bedrooms all with new carpet, the master including air-conditioning and built-in wardrobe. A contemporary bathroom services the household impeccably and includes a bath for family use.
A central position ensures that shopping and dining is only minutes away. Schooling is in abundance, both private and state. The perfect opportunity for immediate liveability whilst offering scope to upgrade in the future.
– 655m2 block
– Fully fenced
– 3 bay shed
– Split level home
– Timber floors
– Air-conditioned living, dining and master bedroom
– Covered outdoor entertaining area with great privacy plus huge backyard
– Three bedrooms
– Well-appointed family bathroom
– Off-street parking plus gated side access
So close to:
– Sandgate, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves cafés, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Endless cafés, coffee shops and restaurants
– Public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1.
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city, is 5 minutes by car.
– Brisbane Airport is 15 minutes by car
Properties with this much potential and in such a great location don’t come around often, so ensure you contact me today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 655 m²
- 3 Garage