Positioned in a quiet pocket of Caboolture sits this low-set brick home that is as neat as a pin. Close to schools, shops and public transport, this one is sure to impress.
– Three good sized bedrooms – all with built-in wardrobes.
– Large bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
– Open living area with split system air-conditioning.
– Second living area with easy access to the outdoor entertainment area.
– Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, dishwasher and large fridge space.
– Separate dining area shares an open plan with the kitchen and living room.
– Second entertainment area comprising of enclosed deck perfect for entertaining family and friends.
– Internal laundry with additional storage
Heading outside, you will find:
– Large covered entertainment area
– Double lock-up garage with potential drive-through access
– Spacious back yard with manicured low-maintenance gardens
– Garden shed & water tank
– Fully fenced out the back.
– Large 24-panel solar system.
Perfectly located, close to:
– Local Parklands (290m)
– Local Bus Stop (350m)
– Local Shops (400m)
– Tullawong State High School (650m)
– St. Paul’s Lutheran Primary School (650m)
– Tullawong State School (800m)
– Grace Lutheran College (1.2km)
– Caboolture Central Shops (2.5km)
– Caboolture Train Station (2.9km)
– Caboolture Hospital (3.6km)
This home is well presented and neat as a pin so make sure you call today!