Alex Silva is extremely proud to introduce this treasure in Murrumba Downs.
This magnificent massive 5 bedroom home with 2 living areas, sitting on a 1236 m2 block, has so much to offer.
Surrounded by Murrumba Downs finest high calibre homes and encapsulating sophistication and quality from every angle, this immaculate family home is bound to impress the discerning buyer with an eye for the finer things in life.
Located at one the most prime locations in Murrumba Downs, this property stands out beautifully from the others.
This delightful family home is in a perfect situation to selection of premier schools and only minutes from the North Lakes Shopping Centre, public transport and also walking distance to the area’s wonderful greenspace, parks and playground that the kids and pets will love.
The master bedroom is a complete parents retreat, with its own fully renovated ensuite
A gourmet kitchen blending with luxurious contemporary finishes and classic architectural styling, overlooks all entertainment area and serves as a gathering place for family and friends. It has plenty of bench space, storages and beautiful appliances. This property has a high level of quality inclusions and finishes.
A dream home for the growing family!
What better way to start the day than a dip in the fabulous pool. 60 kms to the Sunshine Coast and 30 kms to Brisbane CBD.
– 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas
– Upstairs master bedroom parents retreat with a fully renovated ensuite
– Spacious Media Room
– Separate lounge, dining and kitchen areas
– Modern appliances with plenty of storage
– Side access for a caravan or boat
– Separate laundry
– Granny flat fully self-contained
– Massive Alfresco
– Beautiful landscaped grounds
– Massive shed
– Very large side access for a boat, caravan, etc
– Front doors – Philippine Rose Wood (Teak)
– Staircase – Quilla timber with Queensland Red Cedar wood Panelling
– External Cladding is hardy vinyl planking (requires no painting)
– 80 double power points inside home as well as externally
– Bose surround system in rumpus room is internally wired and will remain with home
– Optic NBN fibre to the house
– Full of storages
– 5,000 litre rain water tank with pump to outlets
– 5 kilowatts solar power system (ready for off the grid battery system)
– Fern house to stay
– Night lights to pool and provision for solar heating
– Bamboo flooring in lounge and back bedroom- spotted gum hardwood in kitchen/dining room – blackwood engineered floored upstairs.
– Loft ladder to access roof space
This is the best of Queensland can offer, give me a call for a unforgettable inspection.