House SELLING on Wooloowin Avenue
Simply, one of a kind!
Auction Location: Onsite- 14 Wooloowin Avenue, Wooloowin, QLD, 4030.
Welcome to 14 Wooloowin Avenue in Wooloowin. Positioned in a highly sought-after pocket of Wooloowin, this beautiful home is both grand in size and finishes and is perched high on a 693m2 parcel of land.
A sense of style, scale and privacy is evident from the moment you enter and throughout with an elegant blend of marble, brick and glass converging to emphasise grand proportions and superb quality. With over 400m2 of living space, there are flexible living options to accommodate the most discerning families. The home provides seamless separation between bedrooms and living areas, facilitating both a private and functional environment.
This home features a granite stone staircase, high ceilings, brick cavity construction, concrete slab flooring and well positioned balconies through-out the property.
On the upper level you will be instantly impressed by connection through the formal and informal living areas. There is a large kitchen with granite benchtops that will be the envy of all your friends boasting everything you would expect in a home of this calibre, with an abundance of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and an outlook towards the City. The casual living and dining options that adjoin the kitchen area are both spacious and elegant with City and mountain views also on offer.
The upper level consists of three generously sized bedrooms (huge master with ensuite, dual robes & private balcony), two stylish bathrooms including a main bathroom with a separate shower and spa bath.
Completing the upper level is a large family laundry with plenty of additional storage space.
The ground floor is home to a second kitchen, spacious living area, two additional bedrooms both with built in robes. It also features an additional bathroom, second laundry, two storage rooms and a four-car tiled garage. The living room with sliding glass doors opening the space onto covered entertaining with built-in barbeque.
The home features include:
– Solid and spacious cavity brick construction offers lots of superb space across two levels
– Four car garage with auto remote doors and workshop storage rooms
– The upper level boasts multiple living rooms including formal lounge with a gorgeous exposed brick fireplace and dining room
– Informal living and dining room upstairs combined with a large family kitchen with granite stone benchtops and custom-built cabinetry with side and rear balconies offering city and mountain views.
– Five generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes
– Master bedroom with private balcony and ensuite on upper level. There is also two additional bedrooms on this level
– Two additional bedrooms on the lower level being
– Main bathroom with separate shower and spa bath on upper level
– The lower-level bathroom has been recently renovated
– The lower level offers an enormous second living area together with its owned fully equipped second kitchen with dishwasher
– Conveniently located towards the rear of the house is a covered patio entertainment area together with built in bbq ready for family gatherings
– The property has two laundries, one on each level of the home
– 693 sqm level allotment, fully fenced and low maintenance yard
Ideally located just 5.5km north of the Brisbane CBD. Wooloowin train station, Eagle Junction State School, Clayfield Markets, Toombul Shopping Centre, Holy Cross Catholic Primary School and Kedron State High School are also just a short stroll away. While it’s only a few minutes by car to St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School, St Rita’s College and Padua College & 12 minutes to Brisbane Airport.
You’ll also find in close proximity the expansive green belt of Kalinga Park offers walking tracks, bikeways & playgrounds. Albion Village provides restaurants & cafes. Bus and rail services are a safe & easy stroll from the home, perfect for city commuters requiring fast, regular services to the CBD.
This immense home offers that extra space you are looking for, rare to find but priceless in flexibility and functionality for a growing family. Buyers will struggle to find such a well-constructed home with generously sized dimensions with a functional floorplan.
Don’t miss your opportunity to inspect this truly stylish home.
Call Mario Rossi on 0428 166 370 for additional information now!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 693 m²
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place