Boasting sparkling Brisbane River views, a premiere top floor position and a perfectly central Hamilton location, this stylish two-bedroom apartment has undergone a flawless renovation.
Ideal for singles, couples, and professionals seeking proximity to the vibrant hubs of Racecourse Road and Portside Wharf, residents will enjoy an exclusive lifestyle within the 4007 postcode. You’re only a stones throw from the Brisbane River Recreation Hub and moments away from the recently upgraded Kingsford Smith Drive riverside walk/bikeway which directly takes you to Newstead 2km away and into the CBD! Otherwise, take advantage of travelling into our river city via CityCat 250m away.
This apartment hosts a spacious, comfortable and practical layout, with fully modernised interior and extra large windows to soak up the views in peace. Recently refreshed for the astute buyer or investor, is a canvas of crisp white walls and stylish timber-look flooring in the living and dining area. Combined with a sleek modernised bathroom updated in recent years and a European kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, you will have everything you need!
The main bedroom really is something to behold. It is truly larger than most with a reclaimed balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows, perfect for enjoying the Brisbane River views. There is plenty of room to relax by the window whilst enjoying your morning cuppa or to see the peaceful night lighting along the water as you find comfort in your tranquil space.
• Breezy top floor location with never to be built-out Brisbane River views
• Renovated kitchen, bathroom and freshly painted throughout
• Huge Master bedroom with mirrored robe and unspoiled views
• Air-conditioned living area with an oversized 4.8kw reverse cycle split system
• Walking distance to public transport, shops, schools, restaurants and parks!
• Parallel positioning to the gorgeous Kingsford Smith Drive Riverwalk and CityCat terminal
• Exclusive 27sqm undercover single car space with private access to the top floor via a private driveway on Wyenbah St
• Secure apartment block with large communal rooftop terrace
• Ascot State School catchment zone
• Internal laundry – beautifully integrated with the bathroom
• Low body corporate (no lifts, pool or extra unecessary costs) – $641pq. approximately
• Two separate entrances either via Riverview Terrace or Wyenbah Street in this solid brick complex
• Pet-friendly complex (historical approvals for small pets)
An exclusive lifestyle setting, surrounded by quality developments and infrastructure, this apartment is a short and level walk to Racecourse Road and the Racecourse Village shopping centre with Woolworths. It is also merely moments from the restaurants and bars of Portside Wharf. Revel in the luxury of having world-class restaurants and gourmet grocers, cafes, and designer fashion stores all just moments from your front door. You are close by to the iconic Eat Street, a short drive from the Royal Queensland Golf Course and the Domestic and International airports.
Start your weekends off the way you have always wanted with a stroll along the river or a gourmet coffee amongst the many nearby cafes! Be quick. Call Kellie Barridge on 0422 617 653 for a private inspection today.