House SELLING on Fourteenth Avenue
Dual Living In the Avenues!
Oozing charm, character and old-world elegance, this dual living home is set on a 607sqm block that has plenty to offer and is ready for the next family to move in, personalise and make their own memories!
Flaunting so many features, this home is a must to inspect.
From the moment you arrive, this home offers privacy from the street, side access and caters for the whole family.
Set over two levels, the home presents further renovation opportunities, you have the option to enjoy as is or provides great income opportunity for investors.
On the home’s upper level is a generous living area that captures refreshing breezes and vast amounts of natural light.
Accompanied by an airy dining space and study nook, this welcoming central space also adjoins a well-appointed family kitchen featuring quality appliances and ample cupboard storage.
Completing the upper level are three sizeable bedrooms; the master fitted with built-in wardrobes. There is also the main family bathroom encompassing a shower over bath, plus a newly renovated separate laundry.
Downstairs is accessed via a separate entry, comprising a number of spaces, a freshly renovated bathroom, study and generous rumpus area with a full size kitchen including oven, cooktop and dishwasher.
This dual living home offers a variety of living arrangements, with the option to utilise downstairs as a home business, teenagers retreat, separate living quarters for guests or to generate additional income.
Heading outside, which is fully fenced featuring mature gardens, garden shed, powered man’s shed, plenty space for a trampoline and cubby house.
A rare opportunity to secure a long-term investment with inevitable growth, there are infinite entertaining opportunities through the outdoor living areas including balcony, downstairs patio and rear and front gardens.
Front Balcony and Patio
Undercover Parking 3 cars (2 carport, 1 Garage)
So Close To-
– Walking distance to the waterfront
– Short distance to public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1
– Endless cafes, coffee shops, bars and restaurants moments away
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves cafes, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city, is 5 minutes by car
– Sandgate, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Brisbane Airport is 15 minutes by car
Contact me today to arrange your inspection!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Carport