House SELLING on Corella Crescent
LOW SET HOME IN ONE OF TAIGUM'S BEST POCKETS
Beautifully presented to accommodate a family or couple who loves to entertain and live in comfort and style.
Not only is it centrally located for easy access to shops, schools and transport, you will feel like this is one of Taigum’s well-kept secrets. Full of character and timeless style, it has an amazing ambiance that will embrace you as you wander through its doors and outside onto the 43m2 patio. This stunning 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car home has all the features you require, situated on a 540m2 block in the ever-growing suburb of Taigum for you and the family to enjoy or add to your investment portfolio. Needless to say, this home will sell fast!
Imagine living in a property with features like these:
· 3 spacious bedrooms with easy potential for the study/ Media that can be converted into a 4th
· Master bedroom has its own ensuite along with his and hers closets accompanied by an air conditioner
· Beautiful open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, kitchen window, plenty of storage and a breakfast bar
· Study/ media room
· Two living rooms
· Arcadia door takes you out onto the well-built covered patio overlooking the manicured backyard
· Well-built garden shed accommodating for all the extra storage you may need
· Two car garage with a practical full width driveway to the kerb, accommodating for all the cars, boats or toys you could imagine
· Full size laundry with overhead storage
· Air-conditioning for the living room
· Security screens on windows
· NBN connected
· Situated on a very quiet street
· Modern security screens on a majority of windows and doors
· Rates – $459.67 p/qtr
· Utilities – approx $360 p/qtr
· Rental appraised at $525 to $550 p/wk
Centrally located and close to:
· 2 min from Taigum Square (1.4km)
· 3 min away from Taigum State School (2.1km)
· 7 min away from Sandgate District High School (3.7km)
· Close to restaurants/cafe’s/shops
· Close to public transport; train station (1.3km) and bus stops within walking distance
· Parks, bicycle and walking tracks near by
This home has been lovingly maintained and is child and pet friendly. There are many lifestyle features not mentioned above which all add to its functionality and liveability. This home is perfect to either raise your family, watch the area grow, reap the rental return or simply enjoy life in the suburbs. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this home in this superb location. Contact Sam Tahana today on 0400 047 129.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 540 m²
- 2 Garage