**Given the current COVID-19 pandemic and ensuing government regulations, open homes are no longer available to the public. We encourage you to take our ‘Virtual Tour’ through this listing and apply through 1Form if you are interested in the property. We will be in contact ASAP should you wish to arrange a physical private inspection of the property, or alternatively can provide a ‘Site Unseen’ form should you wish to accept without attending in person. Please email through any questions and we will be happy to help. **
This well maintained character home is perfect for the family!
– 3 bedrooms (1 with built-in, all with wardrobes provided)
– Extra space for study nook
– Polished floorboards throughout
– Spacious bathroom with bath tub
– Separate toilet
– Well appointed kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
– Open lounge and adjoining dining area
– Single lock up garage and loads of room for storage beneath
– Laundry downstairs with washing machine provided
– Manicured gardens with large deck
– Sorry, No Pets
***IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE SMS NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION PLEASE CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR LINK AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS***
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You will get a copy of the lease in the web book reply when you have enquired otherwise you can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you.